Monday, March 30, 2009

Bucket List

I don't know why this Monday is so weird. Anyone else feel like this Monday is just all sorts of oddly wrapped up weirdness?

So, in my oddly wrapped state I am having a "what should I do with my life" moment and have decided that now is the perfect time to start my bucket list.

Why not? Right? Right.

1. Write a Lifetime movie for woman that is (a) based on a true story (b) has one scene where a woman cries in a kitchen (c) has a guest star appearance for the court trial (d) has a man getting hurt somehow, preferably in a horrible pool incident

2. Learn how to make pasta from scratch. And cannolis.

3. Go to a nude beach clothed.

4. Go to Italy. Kiss the ground, meet my relatives, and see where my mom grew up.

5. See Neil Diamond, Tom Jones, and Journey (again) in concert.

6. Play Lady Macbeth.

7. Get a tattoo. Somewhere on my body...

8. Pay off my loans so fast that my lender thanks me with a handwritten card.

9. Have an insanely romantic moment with someone as "Unchained Melody" by the Righteous Brothers plays in the background.

10. Sing a rock song like Janis Joplin but start off the song by saying, "This one is for you Momma." And end with "I love you Milwaukee!"


No comments: