Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Deep Thoughts...Late Night Time with Angela

The problem with having rehearsal till 10pm is that you come home wired and hungry. So you eat and you don't have enough energy to do homework but you have the energy to sit in a semi-insomnia state looking at your computer thinking, "There is a whole world out there, what can I do on the Internet..."

Well I don't do anything besides check stupid websites and stare at facebook like something big is going to happen in my life and it is going to magically appear on the news feed page.

So.....let us make this a more productive time before the Sandman comes to bed with me.



-The NY Times had an interactive thing on their website today where they asked readers to upload words that described their feelings about the economy. You should see it, it will cause you to stress out. With words like "proud" "betrayed" "powerless" and "vindicated"...I just don't have a clue. No deep thought there. I just feel like I am a theater person, so I am going to be poorer instead of poor. Groovy.

-Why does Yogi tea put words of wisdom on their teabags? I sit here drinking my tea and that little paper thing that hangs off the string reads, "Experience is wisdom." Well, thank you Mr. Teabag for confirming I am incapable because of my stupidity.

-How is it that I know so many lyrics to hip hop songs? Today I just free styled a Jay-Z song. Does that make me cool or a weird semi-white girl?

-I want a dog. Does that mean I am like a cat lady on steroids?

-And how old and how many cats does a cat lady make?

-How old is cougar status? And is it alright for your own mom to call you a cougar? Does that mean she is-a Saber Tooth Tiger?

-Why does Led Zeppelin rock so much? What is it about Robert Plant that makes me car dance like a stripper? Is it even possible to car dance like a stripper or do I look like I have epilepsy?

-If you dream of someone all night long does that mean (a) they are dreaming of you (b) you are a subconscious stalker (c) doesn't matter anyway cause nothing good really happened

-When you think of the economy, what words come to mind? For that matter, on a scale of 1-10 how fucking scared are you?

-Why don't I eat ice cream anymore? In California I was an ice cream fiend. I feel like I am losing myself. Who is Angela?

-Why is ricotta cheese so good? I mean seriously. And am I super Italian cause I am craving that shit at midnight?


No comments: