Monday, March 2, 2009

SNOW DAY!




Snow Day: A glorious day in which Mother Nature decides to cover the world in a foot of snow thereby forcing schools to close down for the day.

What my first snow day means to me:



-Sleep in till 10am (epic in Angela time)
-The chance to catch up on emails
-Wear pjs all day
-Wear pjs and my coat to walk to the gas station to get chocolate and orange juice
-Time to catch up on alllllll that homework I have to do
-Have dirty IM conversations with Malia
-Shovel the walkway and driveway like a pro
-More time for homework
-Drinking copious amounts of green tea
-A chance to write in bed
-Forgo the gym cause I shoveled the walkway
-Congratulate myself for shoveling with Reese's Pieces
-Listen to old school soul and dance in the kitchen cause the roomie is upstairs writing/sleeping/wearing his Guinness pajama pants


Life is so good.

No comments: