Monday, October 6, 2008

Attention Unemployed Women- Hefner is Calling

So Playboy wants to do a "Women of Wall Street" spread where those who lost their jobs can now "loose their shirts" a whole other way.

I don't know how I feel about that-especially if I was someone who lost their job. I don't think I would look at myself and say, "Well, don't know how I will pay rent, or eat, but damn my rack is still rocking. Life is not bad at all."

A spokesman for Playboy said:
"Whether you offer them $500 or $1,000 or $2,000 a piece, that's probably not going to change anybody's mind. The reason they do this is because they want the attention, the opportunity, the experience of doing it. It's not really for the money."

Only $2,000? Or maybe $500? Wow, the economy really is in bad condition.

Well, luckily I don't have to treat this as a possibility unless they do a spread of "Women Playwrights" or "Women of Independent Contractors AKA 1090 Whores"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081002/od_nm/us_playboy;_ylt=ArP8ZDHeyX5nlN6Km_o0l2ms0NUE

No comments: