Friday, October 10, 2008

Womanizer Woman-Womanizer Womanizer

Have you heard the new Britney Spears song?

I won't put it here cause it is 100% brainwash. It should be studied in it's power to be so awesomely bad but eventually so gosh darn good.

The first time you hear it you are like, "This is so awful. Why am I alive? Who thought this was a good idea?"

Second time you are like, "Well-it's ok. The chorus isn't so bad. But who actually says 'Womanizer' nowadays?"

Third time you singing, "'Womanizer, Woman-Womanizer, You're a womanizer, Oh Womanizer, Oh You're a Womanizer Baby, You, You You Are, You, You You Are"


This posting alone could get me excommunicated from Sarah Lawrence.

But if you are reading this and you actually claim you don't know a Britney Spears song-I say you are a big fat liar and I challenge you to a duel.

No comments: