Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Month of FEAR!!!!

So..since it is the month of Halloween and seeing how my broke ass will probably be sans costume, I am dedicating the blog this month to things that scare me.

Who knows what path that will take but it should be a nice focal point. I think Bumble Bee tuna will be sometime in the spring and who knows-my mom's birthday is in November so many next month will be the month of Enza. (Probably not actually...) But for Brynn I will watch lots of crap horror movies. yessss!

So anyway, things that scare you! Or me! Or us! Or whatever.

I would just like to point out though that I have never used Halloween as a time to get all scary. With the exception of having to do 4 hours of tarot reading for the last two years (which freaks the shit out of many...) I am really super kosher during this month.


Just look at my history of costumes:

-A giant pink bunny for TWO YEARS (this was Enza's doing, it was giant and pink. I can't remember what I ever was before that. But during those years my brother was a clown. So I obviously got the better deal.)

-Lady Lotsoflocks (I think that was a toy at the time. All I remember is it was a plastic dress. Yay 80s.)

-A Baby from grades 4-12 (you get to come to school in pajamas, need I say more.)

-50s dinner girl (I think that was a 6th grade break from the baby thing.)

-A construction worker (The time we were the village people. A great photo if you can find it. Pubescent Angela in a tucked in flannel shirt and authentic yellow construction hat. You have fun with that.)

-Gypsy (For the tarot readings. Which wasn't any different than what I usually wear, except excessive in scarfs. So think Angela circa forty years from now.)


So that is it really...so this month should be fun. Hopefully it will end in another 4 hour marathon of tarot reading, cause there is nothing I like more than watching young men cry as I tell them their future. (Not cause they are going to die or something-it's just fun to rattle the skeptics.)


5 comments:

Lil said...

i want to spend halloween with you. don't make me dress up though.

Angela said...

It's ON!

Brynn said...

This time of year reminds me of watching Donnie Darko (did we let Malia pick the movie?) on Glastonbury with that freaky ass rabbit.

Good times.

Brynn said...

Ohhh and don't forget Damien.

I believe we watched many-a scary movie together.

Angela said...

We did, we obviously craved to live Suburban life on the edge.
Ah-Glastonbury, the house that COLD built.