Sunday, September 28, 2008

HELP!

So writing random reactions to life is just not working out for me. How narcissistic is this?

I was thinking about how to make these posts a bit different besides stupid rants and quasi-youtube worship.

Here is what I am going to propose, I think every month should have a theme (cause I am thematic don't ya know) and everything will rotate out that.

Does that sounds plain stupid?

I could be anything...
Fall
Pumpkins
Stilettos
Santa Claus
Whipped Cream
Thongs

Who knows, the sky is the limit. So for those that are still reading this (who is still reading this anyway?) please leave a comment and in two days, the games will begin.

Yee Haw!


Now get down with your big bad self.

4 comments:

Brynn said...

I think the theme of October should be bad horror films. Or if we want to be more general, anything bad or cheesy related to Halloween.

Michael said...

I enjoy the randomness of the posts, but like the idea of a theme for the YouTube clips.

Jon said...

Perhaps one theme could be Bumblebee Tuna. Another theme could be your mom. Either way. For October, I'm feeling like Cheese.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant words said by a brilliant man
Amen