Friday, September 19, 2008

Random Bull

The news depresses me, and while I don't understand much of economics, reading about how everything is going downhill makes me really uneasy. Not that I have stocks, lord I don't have enough for gas now. But what the hell am I doing incurring so much debt during a time like this? Is it good, is it bad? I need to date an economist.

But then you read a story about how a bull was running around Queens yesterday but died before it could get tranquilized.

Yes, a bull. Please note that Queens has no zoo. No, it was just a random bull running through a borough. And as I read the story I thought, "Who just has a full sized bull laying around the house in QUEENS which isn't like massive property land."

The report ended with one sentence, "An NYPD spokesman says it's not known where the bull had been kept."

Well, I guess there are worse things than a quickly collapsing money market. Now if only we had some bull running through that market. (Dear non-economist friends, pull deep in to that high school brain for that definition.)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080919/ap_on_fe_st/odd_nyc_bull;_ylt=AkbysdFNas9uizp6uahOOeGs0NUE


No comments: