Sunday, September 14, 2008

Everyone is Getting Married...

So with the whole explosion of engagements, weddings, and births that seem to make up the social landscape of my life, I sometimes wonder if I am where I should be.

Lord, I sound like a hormonal baby making machine-that is not what I mean. But as friends go to birthing classes and carry around babies and buy houses and show off new rings, I am able to show none of that but much of the following:


-An extensive tea collection and old Krups espresso machine
-A credit card bill I hope to pay off before my interest rate raises in November
-A kinda profile on Match which has not been completed nor is it posted because I like my men sans Internet
-Another overdraft notice from WaMu
-A new home with 3 roommates as I get yet another degree in a profession that pays (note the sarcasm)
-Debt, lots of debt for that before mentioned other degree
-An irrational fear that my room in the attic is haunted
-Plotting various methods of attack if this fear materializes and a ghost boogies his way past my bed at night


There's probably more but the heat and humidity are quickly taking away any life force that is left in me...

Shame.

No comments: