Friday, September 5, 2008

Dear Saint Mary's College...

No one at Sarah Lawrence wears short shorts.

I know-it's hard to believe. It will be ok, that doesn't make them bad people. Skirts to the knees and hipster-tastic apparel is only for the most granola of SMC's population. But I have to say-that is all anyone wears around here.

I don't know what to say-I miss seeing asses pop out as I walk down hallways. I miss seeing "PINK" or "JUICY" or "SMC" proudly displayed in block letters across two cheeks. I don't understand why there is no skin and unconformable "I saw your ____" moments.

Oh SMC, what is a college without your short shorts. I will have to accept and get accustomed to an entirely new college girl uniform: Roman sandals, hobo dresses, and huge 70's inspired bug glasses. Yes, bigger than even the ones you wear.

Farewell.

1 comment:

Lil said...

uh oh - you're gonna hate me when you see me. i'm a little hipstered out (high waisted skirts and everything)...