Friday, August 15, 2008

DAY 7: Deep Thoughts by Angela





A random list written in the car by a sleep deprived girl surrounded by corn land


It Keeps Going and Going...
Location: !-80, NE


I could so be a country singer
Must be lonely to be a truck driver
I hope that FedEx truck doesn’t have my boxes in it
If they deliver early I don’t know what to do
This is too much corn
I am so tired of country music
God I am tired
I want water
What the hell is that smell?
You can’t be a trucker unless you get a tattoo
I want a tattoo
This country station plays way too much Trace Adkins
He needs to cut his hair
Is this too much cleavage for the Midwest?

This is the Midwest, right? What a strange phrase, “Midwest.” How can you be no-so-much-west? This is the middle of the country. We are in Mid. Hi, I am driving in Mid

God I hate Trace Adkins
We should have cleaned the windshield
Mom hasn’t called today-she probably hasn’t seen the blog
She will call when she sees the ticket
She’s probably going to read this
Hi Mom
I want a hip hop station
Goddamn
Are we in Central Time Zone?
Dammit
Dammit!
What if there is a tornado?
Can we get tornados?
Oh-another Dairy Queen
Blizzards…mmmmmm

No comments: