Friday, August 22, 2008

Quyen's Top ten favorite moments of the Road trip:

1. Listening to the Blues in Chicago. I could marry the Kilborn Alley Blues Band!

2. Eating spicy collard greens at Buddy Guy's Blues place. I love greens!

3. Sleeping in the penthouse suite at the Renaissance in Chicago for $100.

4. Eating amazing Jamaican Jerk Chicken in a small dive of the Bronx.

5. Trying Ukrainian food in the East Village of NY City. I'm a new fan of sauerkraut.

6. Hearing about Angela's woes on biting into pig's ear at a Brazilian Buffet.

7. Navigating the street of NY and almost dying 20 times over. They don't believe in merging signs, or marking the asphalt with clear lane dividers. Basically, they line seven cars next to each other and when the light turns green, they all go and try to fit into a giant one lane road. Not an exaggeration.

8. Going on a candlelight Ghost Walk in Gettysburg even though I didn't see any ghosts.

9. Torturing Angela with Kenny G.

10. Going to a psychic reading in LA where I'm told I'm going to win big money in Vegas. I lost $20 at the Belagio.

There were many more but these are the most memorable.

No comments: